WHAT IS ADOBE APPROVED TRUST LIST CERTIFICATE?
“The Adobe Approved Trust List is a program that allows millions of users around the world to create digital signatures that are trusted whenever the signed document is opened in Adobe® Acrobat® or Reader® software. Essentially, both Acrobat and Reader have been programmed to reach out to a web page to periodically download a list of trusted “root” digital certificates. Any digital signature created with a credential that can trace a relationship (“chain”) back to the high-assurance, trustworthy certificates on this list is trusted by Acrobat and Reader.”
Source from adobe.com
WHY DIGITAL SIGNATURE USING AATL CERTIFICATE IS GOOD FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- Digital Signature eliminates the need to print physical copies.
- Digital signature is recognized in court
ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS ACT(CHAPTER 88)
- Digital signature eliminates the need to courier physical copy.
Instead of sending physical copies, companies can now send the signed copies via internet. The speed is almost instant.
- Digital signature proves the integrity of document.
Since digital signature is based public key cryptography, adobe reader is able to verify if the document has been tampered after signing.
- Digital signature provides the authenticity of the signer.
AATL certificate can be only be issued after thorough vetting of organization or personnel.
- Digital signature eliminates the need to archive physical copies.
Instead filing and stacking piles of physical document, companies can now archive the signed document their file server.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
- We are the authorized partner of GlobalSign, a certificate authority. Our engineers have vast experience implementing public key infrastructure and digital signature solutions.
- We advise our customer on how they can make use of digital signature to improve efficiency and reduce cost in every day work flow.
- We assist our customer to roll out digital signature solution.
- We conduct training for business.
- We build customized signing solution for business to leverage on the benefit of digital signature solutions. Typical usage of such customized signing solution is used in long term archival of documents and mass issuance of documents.