Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) Consulting Services
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a proprietary information security standard for organizations that handle branded credit cards from the major card schemes including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB.
There are 12 key requirements of PCI-DSS:
Build and maintain a secure network
1. Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect cardholder data
2. Do not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters
Protect cardholder data
3. Protect stored data
4. Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks
Maintain a vulnerability management program
5. Use and regularly update anti-virus software
6. Develop and maintain secure systems and applications
Implement strong access control measures
7. Restrict access to cardholder data by business need-to-know
8. Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access
9. Restrict physical access to cardholder data
Regularly monitor and test networks
10. Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
11. Regularly test security systems and processes
Maintain an information security policy
12. Maintain a policy that addresses information security
As a Qualified Security Assessor, Fortiedge is able to help organizations be compliant towards PCI DSS standard based on a continuous process:
Assess: Identifying cardholder data, taking an inventory of IT assets and business processes for payment card processing, and analyzing them for vulnerabilities.
Remediate: Fixing vulnerabilities and eliminating the storage of cardholder data unless absolutely necessary.
Report: Compiling and submitting required reports to the appropriate acquiring bank and card brands.
PCI DSS Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ)
Attestation of Compliance (AOC)
ROC Reporting for PCI DSS
Contact us now to arrange for more information.