INFORMATION SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING
Effective organisational information security is much more than policies and procedures. It’s a mindset.
With a surge of reported professional hackers, botnets, industrial espionage and breaches of privacy, there is a call for a new approach to security control and awareness.
The human factor (what employees do or don’t do) is the single biggest threat to information systems and assets.
Addressing the human factor ensures proper awareness and education to everyone who interacts with computer networks and systems in the basics of information security.
An investment in security awareness training is the greatest investment in securing the assets of your company
- The world’s largest library of well over 700 security awareness training content items; including interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters – with the Diamond level you get frequent, new fresh content.
- 6 foundational modules translated in 26 languages – and tons of other translated content. Get a free look at all of it in the ModStore
- On-demand, engaging, interactive browser-based training
- Create multiple training campaigns as ongoing or with a completion date
- Automate enrollment and follow-up emails to “nudge” users
- Allows you to create an effective “Human Firewall”
- Hosted in our Cloud LMS, run the course in your own Learning Management System, or delivered as a Managed Service
- Hints & Tips Security Awareness emails for compliance
- Point-of-failure training auto-enrollment
- Within one account, you can have multiple allowed domains (e.g. com, net, .org) and users can sign up with any of the domains associated to an account
- Industry’s largest full-time content development staff: 40+ people
- Visible training results: Phish-prone percentage™ for whole organization graphed over time in your console for reporting
- Enhanced Training Campaigns with “relative enrollment duration” feature
- Certificate printing where users can view/download/print their own certificates after completing a course
- Automatic SCORM delivery via console if you use your own LMS
Contact us now for your requirements.