Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner
IS YOUR WEBSITE HACKABLE? CHECK WITH ACUNETIX WEB VULNERABILITY SCANNER
ACUNETIX WEB VULNERABILITY SCANNER
As many as 70% of websites have vulnerabilities that could lead to the theft of sensitive corporate data such as credit card information and customer lists. Hackers are concentrating their efforts on web-based applications – shopping carts, forms, login pages, dynamic content, etc. Accessible 24/7 from anywhere in the world, insecure web applications provide easy access to backend corporate databases and also allow hackers to perform illegal activities using the compromised site.
Firewalls, SSL and Hardened Networks are Futile against Web Application Hacking!
Web application attacks, launched on port 80/443, go straight through the firewall, past the operating system and network level security, and right into the heart of your application and corporate data. Tailor-made web applications are often insufficiently tested, have undiscovered vulnerabilities and are therefore easy prey for hackers. Find out if your website is secure before hackers download sensitive data, launch criminal activity from your website and endanger your business. Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner automatically crawls and scans oﬀ-the-shelf and custom-built websites and web applications for SQL Injection, XSS, XXE, SSRF, Host Header Attacks & over 500 other web vulnerabilities.
Crawl & Scan
Detect & Alert
With vulnerability detection, it’s accuracy that counts. Acunetix detects over 500 types of web app vulnerabilities alerting
according to severity, but its ability to scan accurately, guaranteeing low false
positives, is what places it above the rest.
Report & Remediate
A wide variety of reports help developers and business owners alike to quickly identify a web application’s threat surface, detect what needs to be fixed, and ensure conformance with several compliance standards.
ACUNETIX – THE TECHNOLOGY LEADER IN WEB APPLICATION SECURITY
Acunetix are the pioneers in Automated Web Application Security Testing with an engineering lead in website structure analysis and vulnerability detection. The Acunetix innovative technologies include
- The world’s largest library of well over 700 security awareness training content items; including interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters – with the Diamond level you get frequent, new fresh content.
- 6 foundational modules translated in 26 languages – and tons of other translated content. Get a free look at all of it in the ModStore
- On-demand, engaging, interactive browser-based training
- Create multiple training campaigns as ongoing or with a completion date
- Automate enrollment and follow-up emails to “nudge” users
- Allows you to create an effective “Human Firewall”
- Hosted in our Cloud LMS, run the course in your own Learning Management System, or delivered as a Managed Service
- Hints & Tips Security Awareness emails for compliance
- Point-of-failure training auto-enrollment
- Within one account, you can have multiple allowed domains (e.g. com, net, .org) and users can sign up with any of the domains associated to an account
- Industry’s largest full-time content development staff: 40+ people
- Visible training results: Phish-prone percentage™ for whole organization graphed over time in your console for reporting
- Enhanced Training Campaigns with “relative enrollment duration” feature
- Certificate printing where users can view/download/print their own certificates after completing a course
- Automatic SCORM delivery via console if you use your own LMS