GRANTS IN SINGAPORE | SME
Types of Grants in Singapore
- Building Information Model (BIM) Fund
- Business Improvement Fund (BIF)
- Capability Development Grant (CDG)
- Career Support Programme (CSP)
- Critical Infocomm Technology Resource Programme Plus (CITREP+)
- Energy Efficiency Fund (E2F)
- Enhanced Training Support for SMEs
- Enterprise Training Support (ETS)
- Global Company Partnership (GCP) Grant
- Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV)
- International Marketing Activities Programme (iMAP)
- Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant
- Marketing Assistance
- Mechanisation Credit (MechC) Scheme
- Operation & Technology Roadmapping (OTR)
- Productivity Innovation Project (PIP) Scheme
- Productivity-Max (P-Max) Programme
- Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
- Revitalisation of Shops (ROS) Scheme
- SMEs Go Digital
- SME Talent Programme (STP)
- Talent Assistance
- Technology Adoption Programme (TAP)
- Technology for Enterprise Capability Upgrading (T-UP)
- Training@Maritime Singapore
- Training Industry Professionals In Tourism (TIP-iT)
- Workforce Training & Upgrading (WTU)
Our consultants are certified to TR 43:2015. The TR 43:2015 is developed by the Singapore Standards Council, SPRING Singapore (now Enterprise Singapore) and the Consultant Quality Management Working Group (CQM WG) comprising representatives from the management consultancy industry, local enterprises, trade associations and chambers, and certification bodies.
What does the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) support?
The grant funds up to 70% of qualifying project costs namely third party consultancy fees, software and equipment, and internal manpower cost.
Who can apply?
To qualify for the EDG, you need to:
- Be registered and operating in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Be in a financially viable position to start and complete the project
Applications will be assessed by Enterprise Singapore based on project scope, project outcomes and competency of service provider.
Contact us now for your requirements.